So Cute So Expensive So painfull

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ok, this is slightly off topic, but still about comfort. Lots of guys say they don't care about fashion, just comfort. But is there a limit?

So I'm just wondering, is there a limit to how long you will wear the same old clothes? till they fall apart?

According to Seinfeld, wearing jogging clothes in public is a sign that you have 'given up'. Tisk -tisk! I fear I do fall into that category from time to time.

I wear comfortable clothes until they are not wearable. Once they have seen their better days, they are regulated to only wearing around the property. As long as they are comfortable and decent they are up for consideration. On my own behalf, I must say that I have decluttered my closet more since I retired than I ever did before.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I hope nobody does any filming in my favorite grocery store during my working season. :oops:
It's too far to drive home and shower and change and return to town to get groceries, so I stop off on my way home to shop. And that means I'm tired and dirty. At least now I have sweatshirts and t-shirts with my business name on the back so I appear to have a reason to be dirty, and I'm not just a natural slob. :rolleyes:

Latest posts