Some new garden pics! DUW.

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Well I watered yesterday and I took pictures, like I always do. The watermelons are getting massive, but I dont think you guys want to see 10 pics of 10 different watermelons, haha! Well, here they are!

(Ok, I took this one the other day but I think its a great pic!)

387-2.jpg

A little Hummingbird...

391-3.jpg

396-3.jpg

DeArbol pepper...

403-2.jpg

419-2.jpg

422-1.jpg

423-1.jpg

426-1.jpg

Plums....

427-1.jpg

And my harvest!

432.jpg

443.jpg

436.jpg

Sorry for the billion pics, but its really hard to choose just a few! lol.

blurose

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Everything is looking fabulously yummy. Great job. :cool:

bills

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
All I can say is WOW! All great pic's, and that first one is a real winner for sure! Darn hard to get a picture of a hummingbird actually sitting still long enough to take one.

You have a nice selection of veggies to enjoy. I'm jealous as you have ready to eat corn already. Never seen the Dearbol peppers before, a very interesting looking plant. Are they a super hot pepper?

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thanks, Blurose!!

Thanks, Bills! Everyone told me the first pic was great, and a couple even told me to post it here, so I decided to listen to em. Tell me about it! Those things move so much, but I did manage to get a pic of a pair of them sitting on the fence the other day. I also got a couple of one flying around my Zinnias. They are all over this year! Thank You. From what I heard, they are super hot. My aunt's uncle tried one and he said it was really hot, no one else has eaten any. I've picked tons of them, but no one wants em, haha.

Thanks, Chicken_Boy. Umm... I'll have to ask my grandma. I left that one at her house, when I flipped it over it had a huge worm in it. You can see my post on it in the Pest section.

barefootgardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow! My mouth is watering just looking at all your delish ripe produce from your garden. You have a great variety and they all look so healthy . I am especially jelouse (sp) of your watermelon:) Yes your DeArbol pepper sure look's unique wow!

Dace

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Fantastic photos! Not only does your garden and your produce look amazing, but your shots are very good.

You have an artistic eye and and a real knack for photography. Keep it up...and thanks for sharing :)

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thanks, Barefoot! I just picked some corn today, and I cant wait to try it! That other ear I let my grandma have, and she said it was delicious. The watermelons are holding out on me! I want to try one so bad, but they are taking their sweet time to ripen,lol.

Thank You, Dace. I really appreciate that. I love photography, and I feel that a garden is one of the best places to take photos. I really love my Macro Mode, which I used in the last picture. It takes clear close ups for me, so I just stand there and take 10 or so pics of one plant. I pick the one I like the best and keep it. Its really fun to try different angles and stuff, so I really enjoy it. I pretty much look at something and say, "Well that's cool" and take a pic,lol.

Dace

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
For a young guy you really do have a knack and a good eye...keep at it :)

adeledamate

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Wonderful pictures and a great harvest! Your eggplants look beautiful!! Any ideas of how you're going to prepare them?

Latest posts