Somehow, It's Funny that Way

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here's something i would love to understand. It's about this protein.

I really can't seem too get my head around it at all 😕 for instance would this be found in nuts for example.

just because your body might have this protien doesn't mean that foods you eat can change the levels in particular cells. it depends... IMO a lot more research would be needed before i'd want to supplement for many things that appear in the popular press. at first blush they can sound wonderful, but with further research you find out how difficult it is and possible negative side effects.

personally, i think much of this ends up falling under (eat a diet of mixed foods, mostly vegetables).

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
There are little clip-on bells that are used for fishing poles... clipped onto our headboard, those were our 'earthquake detectors' when we lived in California. Not exactly jingle bells. :hide The funny thing is, we still had those bells on the bed for a couple years after we moved to Wisconsin (where there are no fault lines).

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230425-185844_kindlephoto-74157800.png

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again "I know that that's a tree", pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell them: "This fellow isn't insane. We are only doing philosophy." ~ Ludwig Wittgenstein, born this day 1889

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
just because your body might have this protien doesn't mean that foods you eat can change the levels in particular cells. it depends... IMO a lot more research would be needed before i'd want to supplement for many things that appear in the popular press. at first blush they can sound wonderful, but with further research you find out how difficult it is and possible negative side effects.

personally, i think much of this ends up falling under (eat a diet of mixed foods, mostly vegetables).
Thanks for your reply 👍 😉

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
There are little clip-on bells that are used for fishing poles... clipped onto our headboard, those were our 'earthquake detectors' when we lived in California. Not exactly jingle bells. :hide The funny thing is, we still had those bells on the bed for a couple years after we moved to Wisconsin (where there are no fault lines).
One of the houses I lived in in California had a doorbell that was made of long brass chimes. If you ever heard them banging into each other it either meant there was an earthquake or there was an intruder!!

Latest posts