Successful Surgery

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@ducks4you I am Extremely careful about how I do my exercises.... I do not want to re injure my shoulder nor could I afford another surgery. Even if I could afford the surgery a second time, they told me the second time would not be as successful because of my age. I'm also very fortunate that it took this time. I was also warned that continuing to be a sub cook was too risky for me after this surgery.
I weighed all my options about work ect, and decided that finishing my education was the best thing for me.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ducks4you I am Extremely careful about how I do my exercises.... I do not want to re injure my shoulder nor could I afford another surgery. Even if I could afford the surgery a second time, they told me the second time would not be as successful because of my age. I'm also very fortunate that it took this time. I was also warned that continuing to be a sub cook was too risky for me after this surgery.
I weighed all my options about work ect, and decided that finishing my education was the best thing for me.
Education is always the best thing in my book. So many young people will not even try because of the high cost off education. There are states already providing free state college tuition. Community college is very inexpensive. People think so short term. You can take a course or 2 a semester and before you know it you are on your way to a degree. What are you studying , Dew?

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I know someone who is mentally ill. He can not hold a job he is homeless sleeping on the floor of a friends tiny apartment. last time I saw him I was shocked at how much weight he loss. When I comment on it he told me he doesnt have money to eat every day, I find odd jobs for him to do. I am begging him to at least get food stamps. Unfortunately he is someone who needs to be lead by the hand. Now that work has slowed down need to take a day off and take him to welfare office.
You are a good man. The treatment of veterans and mentally ill is abysmal in this country.