TEG Members Map (pin your location)

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
APRIL!!!

YOU HAVE KEN KEZEY'S RAINBOW BUS???

Oh! I saw it at the RAINBOW GATHERING OF 2000 in Montana. I think it was the one. Lakasha was sitting on a rock near it. She pointed to a good place to put the love in oven :)

Marshall <<< is an ole hippy :rainbow-sun

ole hippy... was a hippy before 1966 (wore peace medallions, talked folks into wanting us to get out of vietnam, loved spacy music before there was such a thing)

hippie... became a hippie after 1966

both are good. just, ole hippy wonders why someone changed the spelling :p

See if you can find initials scratched on the inside that say G.S. That's Grace Slick. I used to see that bus way back when, near Occidental. I always waved at them. I'm sure they thought, there's that kid again. Seems one of them said something like, you one of us or one of them? lol!

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOL, you guys crack me up! :gig

I did like V and pinned my "town" instead. If you can call it a town. Those buildings are at the crossroads where the mom 'n' pop pizza place and the gas station are. Don't blink or you'll miss it. :p Since I mention my kids in my blog sometimes and since my old dog is deaf and would never hear an intruder to give us a warning bark, I thought I'd better be careful. We're armed up here too, but everythings LOCKED up for the kiddos' sake.

There's a really nice, big, red barn beside my actual house, but it's not mine. It's my neighbor's and I seriously covet it! :tongue

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well I sooooo screwed that up, before I gave up I had a red dot and 5 blue dots scattered all over Henryetta. My husband rescued me and fixed my techno mess.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
What a great idea! I'm saving this until I have a big chunk of time to go through it. I'll post mine too....if I can figure it out. Kassaundra has me scared now!

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
What a great idea! I'm saving this until I have a big chunk of time to go through it. I'll post mine too....if I can figure it out. Kassaundra has me scared now!
Oh don't be I'm a COMPLETE techno idiot!!!!!!!!! Seriously

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
April Manier said:
majorcatfish said:
thank you for getting this up and running.

as we say here at home.

our locks are for the honest people, our glocks are for the dis-honest people..
:yuckyuck

Major, I used to live over in your neck of the woods in a little town called Soldier, KY. It's between Grayson and Moorehead (I64). I know your type of folks; "good-ol-boys". :D
Here in Oregon we are much the same. I don't even have a house key, but I think my hubby does. We like living out here. We reload our own bullets, kill our chickens, and can our food. We don't however call every first born boy Bubby.
yes soldier,ky is a few country miles from us. we enjoy living here, there are quite a few good people living around here.
use to be able to leave the house and cars unlocked, all it takes is one bad apple.....

as long as you hear the banjo music everything is fine, but when it stops..:hide .....lol

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
So, it seems I'm the goober that can't figure out how to set a pin.
I don't even see a pin icon to grab for setting! :)

NEVERMIND.... I missed one critical step -- clicking the GIANT red EDIT button. :lol:
I guess it's a coffee kind of day.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I couldn't figure out how to Pin myself. If someone would do it for me. . . I am truly at south-est, central-est Wisconsin. On the map that would be Beloit, Wisconsin. Can't get any further south than Beloit and still be in Wisconsin. And measuring from east border to west border at the Illinois/Wisconsin. line to the center of the state, will get you to Beloit.

We're actually in the outback of rural Beloit, but Beloit's home base.

Love, Smart Red

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Smart Red, you're on the map. (I'm not sure I got you in the right place though....)

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Red, did you create a Goggle account? I keep a separate Yahoo email account for these things so I don't get all kinds of spam on my regular email account.

Looks like Canesisters took care of you anyway.

I pinned mine in the general area. It's not exact. I know I'm an old out-of-it dinosaur but something just goes against the grain in putting detailed personal information out on the internet. Like someone said, it's not the regular members of this forum. It's the "them" out there!!!!

Latest posts