TEG Members Map (pin your location)

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hi shepard! I'm in Montana, but live right in town, not exactly the BIG CITY but urban nonetheless! We have a couple other members gardening on small city lots - Ninnymary is one I can think of just right this second.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome Shepard! I live right in the middle of concrete jungle. But I still manage to grow many veggies and have chickens. What more could I want? Ok, maybe a bigger lot. :/

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frowHello Shepard :frow and :welcome. I am glad you pinned your location.. I too live in a small rural town. About 8miles North of the bend in the Mississippi River. (Eastern IA) The garden here at the house is VERY small. Luckily we own 2 acres outside of town and have lots of room to grow, fruit, flower and vegetable.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm not sure what mobile you have, but i was not able to do it on my 1st gen. Ipad, had to go to the clunky old desktop to put my pin on the map. Also have to use my desktop for uploading pictures.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
There's a lot of you guys I don't see pinned yet! Remember, you don't have to pin your exact location, just your hometown or thereabouts...or go a city or two over if you're afraid we'll stalk you. :gig If you're having trouble with the map, you could even PM one of your best buddies and ask them to drop a pin for you. (Go back to the first post in this thread to find the directions for how to pin the map.)

@baymule @TheSeedObsesser @ninnymary @digitS' @Wishin' @Bluebonnet @lesa @hoodat @catjac1975 @so lucky @ducks4you @seedcorn @Greenthumb18 @Nyboy ...who else is missing?
(Really, no pressure...just a little elbowin'! ;))

And some of these just say "placemark", so I don't know whose TEG alias it is. If that was you and you need help with that, just let me know. I can delete or edit them if needed.

So...what's up with the Southwest? Nobody growing so much as a houseplant out there??

Last edited:

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Signed in, saw no edit red box, so can't do. Such is life

Latest posts