TEG Members Map (pin your location)

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hmm...maybe that red edit box is only appearing on my view, since I was the one that made the map. Anyone else see it?

@seedcorn -- when you look at the map, are you seeing the hand icon and the blue balloon icon? Those are the things you click to make your pin. The hand drags the map and the blue balloon makes the pin marker. Let me know if that helps, or I can make a pin for you if you want.

members map.jpg

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Journey, you know I'm scared of computer. :hide I haven't even tried and it already sounds soooo overwhelming! Ha

Mary

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I made myself another Google acct to see if anything changed. I did need to upgrade my old acct. It doesn't seem to have affected anything other than giving me more Google options/icons in the upper right hand corner.

I am wondering if this is a browser issue that is affecting the appearance. :idunno

Do you guys not get this red edit button either? I'm still getting it with the new account too, which doesn't identify me as the map creator.

members map2.jpg

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm sorry guys. I don't know what's wrong with it. If you want me to, I can pin your town or nearest major city with your TEG name. It's just neat to see where we are all spread out and who our neighbors are. If you want to keep your privacy, I understand that too.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I see the red edit button. I'm using Firefox.

Buckabucka and NwMtGardener discussed how it didn't work on some mobile devices, but did on a desk top. That could be some folks trouble.

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I use google chrome and can see edit and it works. If you can sign in to your google account I would think it would work ..:hu

@ninnymary ... it's not so bad... you can't break it. :D

Latest posts