TEG Members Map (pin your location)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Some of the markers have shifted. Mine wasn't in the right place (but close) and I think @Collector lives further south in the Palouse region.
There are a couple of other northy neighbors that aren't pinned, but I guess they're shy. ;)

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Some of the markers have shifted. Mine wasn't in the right place (but close) and I think @Collector lives further south in the Palouse region.
There are a couple of other northy neighbors that aren't pinned, but I guess they're shy. ;)

That is one thing that bothers me about the set up on this map and I'm not sure how to fix that. Anyone can edit it, and I think sometimes things get accidentally moved around. Although it still needs the ability for everyone to drop their own pin, I wish it wouldn't allow the moving of all of the pins. If you see that happen to your own pin, all you can do is just move it back. :p I also see a couple of pins on there that I think were accidents that just say "placemarker" and a number or just GPS coordinates and no name. I may just go ahead and delete those since they don't tell you who lives there anyway.

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@SweetMissDaisy , You are neighbors with @thistlebloom . And @Collector too. How cool. :)

Washington state is a far cry from TX. How are you liking the change of scenery? Do you think gardening will be easier or more challenging in your new region?
Thanks!! I'm LOVING the new location -- but this really is "home" for me. I was born in Spokane, and grew up about an hour north. So, it's super nice to be home!

I am not sure how much veggie gardening I'll be doing this year ... there are about a dozen deer that munch in my front yard every night, so I will certainly have to have some sort of deer fencing established. I may be doing a lot more flower/landscape gardening instead, this year anyway... :)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks!! I'm LOVING the new location -- but this really is "home" for me. I was born in Spokane, and grew up about an hour north. So, it's super nice to be home!

I am not sure how much veggie gardening I'll be doing this year ... there are about a dozen deer that munch in my front yard every night, so I will certainly have to have some sort of deer fencing established. I may be doing a lot more flower/landscape gardening instead, this year anyway... :)
And remember we all love photos. We are snoopy bunch and want to see your new place. ;)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
O.K. it has been 7 months since this last came up. And we have lots of new members and some older ones that have not marked the map yet!

Latest posts