Thai Pea Eggplant

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary, I spoke with her. She's planning a trip to Houston herself shortly to see her mother and will check into it herself. Put some responsibility on her. Thanks for the great idea. I'll let you know if it pans out.
Perfect! Hope she finds the seeds.

Mary

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love Mary's idea. I'll find out how badly sister-in-law really wants them.

And I do appreciate all the effort and ideas of everyone on here. it's kind of how we work, just discuss things and come up with ideas. Thanks to Mary's idea sil may get some seeds, thanks to Pulsegleaners thoughts Baker Creek may have some available next year (I'll wait and see). Then I think I heard Steve volunteer to got India to get some. Now that's above and beyond the call of duty.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I love Mary's idea. I'll find out how badly sister-in-law really wants them.

And I do appreciate all the effort and ideas of everyone on here. it's kind of how we work, just discuss things and come up with ideas. Thanks to Mary's idea sil may get some seeds, thanks to Pulsegleaners thoughts Baker Creek may have some available next year (I'll wait and see). Then I think I heard Steve volunteer to got India to get some. Now that's above and beyond the call of duty.
Ummm...isn't it Thailand?

Mary

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I thought the same thing at first but according to Steve they grow it in India where it is also used for its medicinal properties.

Latest posts