That's bull!

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh I know I would have had a kitchen fire for abandoning my post to get pics! I always love seeing the moose pics. They are SO impressive! I saw one that had been mounted on the wall. Was just part of the dewlap forward. Thing was HUGE!!! I couldn't imagine the body that thing had to have with it. Even that young male is no joke!

Anytime they show up please keep sharing the pics!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Please, please, please do not stop. I LOVE the photos. (Even in the snow, which you may keep!) I have a kind of fascination with the ugly critters. :D

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
& I complain about deer damage in corn fields. Looks like they'd eat the whole field.

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yep, keep posting the moose pics. It's the closest I'll ever come to seeing one.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
A bit off topic but funny.
On the news this morning: A local farmer has lost his bull. They asking for flolks to call the authorities if you happen to see a bull in your neighborhood......

Uh... ya think????
"Honey, there's a BULL in the driveway!"
"Don't worry Mildred, he's more scared of us than we are of him"

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Smart Red said:
That first photo looks like one of those "find the five wolves in the picture" paintings. Could'a told me it was a photo of big foot and I'd find a spot that looked right.

Wow! That may be common place to you, but I am impressed!

Love, Smart Red
Yes, I should have added that he is backside out, his head is down eating buckbrush.

Oh, and Red, I didn't mention it, just because they are even more commonplace than the moose, but there is a bigfoot to the right of the bull, making snowballs....see him?

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I see the girl bigfoot too! She's dressed like a penguin!!! Might be a 2nd cousin of them around here! Kinda short for a bigfoot, but then they come in all sizes...

Latest posts