That's bull!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
This bull, ( probably the same one as the other day ) came ambling through after I had fed the goats and pony for the evening. He was checking out the pens, probably wondering why he hadn't been invited for dinner. I was a little nervous that he would trying crashing the party and jump in, but he finally moved off after a half hour.

He's shedding so he looks a little ratty.

7504_mostly_moose_2013_018.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, I don't know Thistle' . . .

Isn't it time for you be getting a little "prickly" about these casual visitors?

:/

Steve

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, when they come briefly, browse a little and move on, it's fun to observe them. But this guy has been hanging out on our property and the neighbors for the last several days. He probably is attracted by the smell of the hay, in fact he charged the pony yesterday when Cooper was frisking around near the side of the pen the bull was standing by.

Sooo, yeah, he makes me a little nervous, but what can you do? They aren't skittish at all, and I sure don't want to annoy him...

I just hope he doesn't adopt us as home base year round :/

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
How hots your hot fence? Id be getting one that when that big boy makes contact the lights flicker. He's no joke

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Or maybe a really burly slingshot to shoot a few pebbles at his backside, from the safety of your house?? Seems like they're starting to feel too much at home!!

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
If he does decide to become a permenant resident, would animal control remove him to a safer home?

Latest posts