the best hi jacked thread of 2017

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm sorry, @majorcatfish .

I was not saying that there was anything wrong with your posts. One of your threads had been hijacked a year or 2 ago and I sent a PM suggestion then that you could use TEG's Private Messages to keep a journal if you wanted a garden record and photos without all the comments. That you could even copy, paste and use the TEG gallery for both places. This story of your garden was going the same way and there wasn't much that could be done about it without your objection. I just tossed in my 2 cents on one of the asides.

The hijack must have offended you and doubly so because I contributed to it. Or, it was ALL me. I'm sorry.

Steve

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm sorry, @majorcatfish .

I was not saying that there was anything wrong with your posts. One of your threads had been hijacked a year or 2 ago and I sent a PM suggestion then that you could use TEG's Private Messages to keep a journal if you wanted a garden record and photos without all the comments. That you could even copy, paste and use the TEG gallery for both places. This story of your garden was going the same way and there wasn't much that could be done about it without your objection. I just tossed in my 2 cents on one of the asides.

The hijack must have offended you and doubly so because I contributed to it. Or, it was ALL me. I'm sorry.

Steve

best you start writing citations to all the members who has journals here as well for all to see and read....

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nah, he's below what parallel? Says it all. Next thing you know, he will be posting pix of plants asking about our snow.

Southerner who has labs-northern breed-instead of redbones, blue ticks, or walkers........

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
@majorcatfish, do you have a bee in your bonnet today?

me have a bee ,:lol: i'm one of the best level headed,wacky, tell you the truth, tell you that i was wrong person you will ever meet. but when a "best i leave it at that" suggests that a member do an "private message" journal...whats the fun in anyone or myself sharing in their gardening accomplishments throughout their growing seasons. not my fault that we can grow year round... guess i best not post anymore here.........................................................:caf

Last edited:

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@majorcatfish OK. What's up?

Look I have a below human calling me names, does it bother me? NO. Just realize him to be low life he is-so he is ignored.

Get over it, you are now in the South, they expect more from you. (That does NOT mean I'm through insulting you when you start posting pix while I fight snow.).

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well I think all men are weird, and this forum proves it. :confused:
(That is a joke, so don't anybody get all hurt. Especially you thin skinned males.)

What we got here is a failure to communicate!
And misunderstanding of intent!

Everybody hug it out and lets get back to hijacking Majors Garden. Please pass the carrots.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@thistlebloom thin skinned? All men are weird? Really?????? Are we the ones that marry our mate, then dedicate the rest of our lives to changing them? We just wonder what happened to the wonderful person we married that loved us the way we WERE....I've got your weird...... ;)

Leave the jokes to us professionals........

This thread has been killed. Not even a northern male (with southern roots) can resurrect this one. Although it can take an interesting turn.

@majorcatfish This may be the best hi jacked in 2017 but 2017 is only 13 days old.....

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey Seed, I just calls em as I sees em....

And as to being the best hijacked thread you're right. The year is young....Majors being a little premature in his title. tee hee smiley.gif

Latest posts