The Fast Metablism Diet

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
buckabucka, I do too. That's my problem and I eat a lot! I love going out for thai, italian, mexican, chinese,you name it.

Mary

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've just finished my 4 week diet and I lost a total of 7lbs!!!! Yay! The best part was that I lost 3 inches from my waist. I can see and feel the difference! That was my main goal. I also lost 1.5 inches from my hips, 1 inch from my thighs, and 1 inch from above my bra strap where fat usually hangs over a little That's a total of 6.5inches. I am now down to 116.4 and that's pretty close to my goal.

I have learned a lot and am better able to see just how much and what I can eat. I didn't have any dairy, caffeine, sugar, or wheat. During the week I ate complex carbs and fruits for two days. Next 2 days only ate protein and veggies. For 3 days after that I was able to eat healthy fats along with protein, veggies, and some fruits. So overall it wasn't to bad. Just sure missed my sugar, dairy, and eating out.

I'm going to try to eat this way 80% of the time and see what happens. I'd like to at least maintain but preferably lose a couple more pounds.

My husband lost 9 lbs. and was disappointed he didn't reach his goal of 165. Missed it by 4 lbs. I noticed this morning that he was continuing on the diet. He ate breakfast which in the past he never did.

I want to encourage all of you to just try something. It can be cutting out sugar, processed food, or even cutting your portions in half the way Thistle is doing. If I can do it, so can you!

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow Mary! That's almost an inch per pound lost. If I did that with the amount I'd like to lose I'd be....
sCo_hmmthink.gif
......wow, I'd be INVISIBLE!

Good job on sticking with it for 4 weeks, and thanks for sharing your progress!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I only cheated once and that was yesterday for breakfast. I went out with my girlfriends for our monthly breakfast and I had oatmeal. Should have had it plain but it came with sliced banana and honey. I also drank a cup of coffee which I forgot to ask for decaf. Had to put a little cream and a tiny bit of brown sugar, oh well.

Mary

Latest posts