The Great 2018 Northeaster(s)

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
heres our soueaster pretty much done, but it was an adventure coming home on the interstate white out conditions, cars everywhere....
3" of the evil white stuff... the roads are all wet, they are calling for 30* tonight should make an interesting drive into work. hope they spread lots of salt tonight....
IMG_1270.JPG

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i don't plan on going to work. the normal 40 minute commute for me would be a nightmare just getting out of my home town. roads for some reason are better plowed once i get out of town & into the smaller towns between here & work. once i hit Exeter area it is a mess again. seems Exeter is a rich area where they think hardly anyone has to commute for work.

stay safe everyone. don't go on the roads if not needed tomorrow. :hugs

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
heres our soueaster pretty much done, but it was an adventure coming home on the interstate white out conditions, cars everywhere....
3" of the evil white stuff... the roads are all wet, they are calling for 30* tonight should make an interesting drive into work. hope they spread lots of salt tonight....
View attachment 24995

you have more snow than we do. :)

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
well, got the text this morning-no work! going through seeds today to figure out what i should finalize for the garden veggies. just in case we loose power or the internet. we've already have it going off & on this morning but now seems stable.

snow started just before 7am for me. not much to count in inches, but it is sticking to everything now & the street looks like it could be slick. need to take the dog out & check chickens to find out for sure.

Latest posts