TheEasyGarden Software Upgrade

misfitmorgan

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
The secret is out, a change is coming. I won't mention it over there. I hope you are prepared for that belly-aching. as someone mentioned I would not want your job.

My solution to this is that when I pick a Smiley I then close the box. If you need another one, go get it then.

I have the same solution......thats whats annoying.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Learning new features every so often 😏.

I was wondering where I could now find the threads that I started. I have learned where I can see that link in 2 places. Convenient ☺.

• One way is: the down arrow beside the "Forums" in the top green bar. Click the arrow and I get "Find threads," below that is "Your threads."

• The other way is: to click the my handle in the green bar, then click it again in the drop down menu. The webpage now tells me when I joined, when I was last seen, etc. Below that is "Find" with a down arrow. Clicking that allows me a choice of "Find all content by digitS'" or "Find all threads by digitS'" ... Bingo -- my threads.

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
haha, some people really can't stand any sort of clutter at all... :) i don't normally have that image greeting me since i use the link:

as my way to get to the forums from my bookmarks.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
haha, some people really can't stand any sort of clutter at all... :) i don't normally have that image greeting me since i use the link:

as my way to get to the forums from my bookmarks.
I like to start at my Home page. Sure wish I could see pictures of beautiful gardens to motivate and inspire me!

Mary

Blue-Jay

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nifty, Hi, I'm the person who posts the Little Easy Bean Network threads. I was told that possibly you could put a lock on a thread and make it a "Read Only". When a new year comes along and I post a new Little Easy Bean Network thread for the current year. I like to see the old thread fade into history. I don't want to see them deleted as a lot of us bean people use them for reference also. It's just that sometimes people post on them and bring them up past the new thread and current conversations are split between two competing threads. Sometimes their conversations posted on the old thread may not be quite relevant to that older thread too.

The thread I would like to see you make Read Only would be the "2019 Little Easy Bean Network" thread. Would be lovely if you can do that.

Last edited:

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Quick question. I’m using an iPad. Most of the time I can’t access the emojis. Why? Or anything above.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
@Nifty, Hi, I'm the person who posts the Little Easy Bean Network threads. I was told that possibly you could put a lock on a thread and make it a "Read Only". When a new year comes along and I post a new Little Easy Bean Network thread for the current year. I like to see the old thread fade into history. I don't want to see them deleted as a lot of us bean people use them for reference also. It's just that sometimes people post on them and bring them up past the new thread and current conversations are split between two competing threads. Sometimes their conversations posted on the old thread may not be quite relevant to that older thread too.

The thread I would like to see you make Read Only would be the "2019 Little Easy Bean Network" thread. Would be lovely if you can do that.
Thanks for the note! The best thing to do is hit the "Report" link on the item, enter the details of your request (you can copy from above), which will allow us to track it internally and take action where needed.

Latest posts