Theseedobsesser is the BOMB!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you for asking! The seeds are as you see them in my avatar. They are still getting close attention and TLC. Right now they are having a gentle ride on the washing machine cover. I hover around them like a mother bear. 'Taint no one gets close to messing with my :loveCLOUDBERRY:love seeds!

I don't think they are supposed to germinate yet, but need a month of warmth -- my calendar is marked -- and then some time in the refrigerator before they get put outside. Outside is when the seeds are supposed to start peeking up.

This is a long journey for me. One that I am eager to see through to the delicious end.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
My first seeds are going through ... Ahem ...well, you know, what marshallsmyth suggested, in a dessert fit for royalty. Then I will have to find a way to keep the Grands hands off the berries.

Eventually, yes! I will be happy to share seeds and instructions with ya'll living in colder climes.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
"They" are still resting in the refrigerator -- cool and moist. The first of May I will be taking them out to be planted for real. Then we will see 1.) How well I followed the directions. 2.) How viable the seeds are. 3.) How eager the seeds are to start growing. 4.) If south-est, central-est Wisconsin makes a suitable home for them. 5.) If the taste of the berries was worth the wait, time, and effort. 6.) If I will have seeds to share with ya'll in the future.

It has been hard to work in the yard and garden with both toes and fingers crossed since late January, but soon we will know if they will grow.

Latest posts