Time Change Killing Me

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
My oldest runs on what we refer to as Justin time! He is chronically late. We will call as we are gathering at the table for a holiday meal and he says. *I am on my way!* Right, Just leaving his driveway is more like it. ;) So one time we told him the party he was to attend was 1/2 hour earlier. Imagine our surprise when he showed up on time !!! Well actually a 1\/2 early... He was ticked.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
MIL was that way, DW is that way, so I call her Queenie as it is a power play to show who has the power. IF local event-like when kids had school events, we just left her. Next time, she was ready on time. Being late (& people that use cell phone while I visit with them) are my hot buttons.

Let a sales person answer a phone while talking to me, he couldn't sell me a life preserver IF I was drowning. IF he is late, better call or see what I do to those that answer cell phone.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Or when you are having phone conversation with somebody and they get another call, not an urgent call, just a call, and they put you on hold while they take it.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am always early for everything. Once I was meeting my nephew and his girlfriend at a restaurant. We where meeting at 8pm, they couldn't under why i was so mad when they showed up at 9pm, they had called me at 8:30 to say they where running late. I had already eaten when they got there, I walked out leaving them to pay my bill.

Latest posts