Totally shocked

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you for the prayers and all the advice. Very interesting about the raw goat milk and buttermilk. The Lorraine Day video is a wealth of information I have not heard and I thank you much. I will send this also to a friend of mine who is helping me look for ideas to feed him as he is going through all this. I will know more after we talk to the oncologist. Pretty much right now we are afraid of not doing what the doctor suggests, but I would never do it without alternative ways. I agree with there will never be a cure and the money. We are being positive and will fight. He is very strong and his heart and everything else is in great shape. He is 56 years old.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hydrogen peroxide chelation therapy. Find a natural healer, osteopath. A friend of mine was sent home to die with lung cancer. She found a healer, took this mix intravenously and is healthy seven years later. All hush hush and off the radar. Used manganese, magnesium, high doses of vitamin C and other vitamins. The tumor shrunk, died and finally disappeared. All that's left is a scar on her lung.

Hydrogen peroxide chelation therapy worked for her. Might work for your husband. Suzanne Summers has written several books on natural cures, she had cancer and refused the traditional chemo treatment.

Best to you and your husband. There is a cure, you just have to find it.

Stanislov Burzinski in Sugarland, Texas uses gene therapy for brain cancer. The Feds nearly sent him to prison years ago, destroyed his practice and life. Now they leave him alone and he cures people. Not 100% he treats specific types of tumors.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear this. Cancer is such an awful disease. I agree with Beekissed about cancer being a big money maker. I have a friend who is a nurse and another one that is in remission who works at a hospital. They both say that we could cure cancer if we wanted too but that it just makes too much money.

Mary

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I agree about the osteopath. I grew up with doctors like this, so I understand them, but DH wants to do what the doctors tell him, but he will also do the natural things. I knew somebody in the past who talked about the hydrogen peroxide therapy. I do not remember what he had. I will look into it. He is healing from the surgery really well, but has had trouble with indigestion, burning heartburn type pain with swallowing. I had to take him to the ER again and scans showed his esophagus is swollen. They could not find any cancer there or anywhere else, liver, etc. I am not sure exactly what is going on. Seems to have burning pain with eating and then later will bloat with gas and have severe pain, some belching. Not sure it is related to cancer or not. He had a PET scan today and will be going to another doctor tomorrow for setting up another MRI and whatever else has to be done before radiation. Thank you for all the kind words and prayers.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Gardening with Rabbits, do you suppose the indigestion problems are a residual effect from medications used for the surgery? Antibiotics causing beneficial gut bacteria die-off? This might be a good time to get some of those pro-biotic capsules to help him restore the good gut flora.
It's amazing how out of sync the body can get when one thing is changed, let alone having major surgery!

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Sorry to hear, GWR.

When it comes to natural things - look up Dr. Maxwell Gerson (sp?). He is long dead, but has treated a number of cancer patients successfully using diet. I can't remember the specifics of the diet.

Prayers.

Latest posts