True confessions...

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle and I will make this wonderland!

You kids go play while we make this!

Hay Thistle, where we gonna git th ole toothless crocs?

Oh! Here comes NinnyMary and Nacho, Journey and Smart! Now we got us a crew! I bet VFem and Lisa'll be here ta make th samwiches fer lunch!

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
See my problem is if I take on another commitment I'll be sleeping at Compost World! :lol:

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
Working off Marshalls contraption - How about a zip line you could ride to the compost! That would be fun!! Of course fights could break out over who's turn it was to take the compost out, and we'd be generating vegetable trimmings and eggshells and coffee grounds at a hyper rate, and I haven't worked out the return trip to the house....

But maybe after an exhilarating zip to visit the pile we'd be in such high spirits we'd run back to the house to start creating more compost material!

Just thinking....
:lol: That would be fun! I use plastic coffee containers and ususally fill three of them before I have to go to the compost pile. :rolleyes:

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Update... I finally emptied the bucket!! No sunshine, but 45 degrees- so I figured I could rough it! I said a sad goodbye to my celery. Still some snow on the ground, but melting fast. Calling for 54 tomorrow, with rain- then back to winter. I enjoyed the break!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Awww! Poor Celery plant! Maybe, just maybe if you set it near the warm part of the pile JUUUUUST right, maybe it'll surprise you and be there growing in spring saying, See? I made it, now plant me right!

Latest posts