Weather Where You Are

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the carport roof, about 14” on it now I’m sure it will unload today. It already snowing again here
A6E527F6-682C-49D9-A886-96EF15152C8B.jpeg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
You all take care of yourselves. IF something happens to any of you, who would I have to harass? Yes, it’s all about me.

@baymule rather you and hubby get splinters in your rear than be relocated into Mississippi-river, not the state.
We didn't go swimming in the Mississippi, nor did we get a case of Porky-PINE butt. There was a tree snapped off about 6' from the ground on the neighbor's fence, only a branch hit the fence. No big deal.

So Mister Selfish, you may continue to harass me and the other poor unfortunate Southerners that you take suck delight in picking on. Bless your little (shriveled) heart...... :plbb

Prairie Rose

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
They are calling for snow here friday and saturday, no word on how much yet. We have wimpy winters here nowadays...just once I want to have a snowstorm like I remembered us having as a child. We are lucky now if we get enough to cover the grass...when I was growing up it rarely got warm enough to melt, so it was nothing to have snow up to my knees all january!

Right now everything is flooded from that last storm from that came through...if we get any more rain it is going to be over the road along my commute in a few spots.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
DS measured the snow and said 12-1/2 inches and we are supposed to get 3 to 6 more tonight through tomorrow night. I think the real cold is over and was not as bad as they said it would be. I judge cold by the rabbits. If the rabbits are lying on sides or stretched out then fair weather, but if they are in the back, I put on an extra coat and gloves. :lol: This is the first winter I have not put plastic up on their doors. They probably could have used it the other night, snow kind of blew in right in front of the doors, but they can get way in the back. The water only froze solid a couple of nights. I probably better go start raking of the snow on top, 6 inches more would be too much on the hutch roof. That’s all I need, rabbits running loose.

Latest posts