Weather Where You Are

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
it's been raining lightly but steadily here for a long time. most of yesterday too. glad i'm not a lineman for the county...

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Been kinda coldish yestermorning it was 19degrees when I got into the truck ~ started driving out of the valley ~ usually by the time you get to Celio Ranch the engine is warm ~ but I was almost to HWY 50 before the needle began to lift up and I could turn the heater on ```

Write this down ~ I'm gonna ask questions later ```

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Looks like 5 or 6 inche more and still snowing :( At least what we got two days ago melted and this should not make through the weekend. Poor Trick-or-treater tonight will e cold and wet feet as under the fluff is slush.
100_3437.JPG

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our local Target has snow shovels! :ep Is there something going on that I don't know? :oops:

For those of you that don't know, our winters are very mild. Usually around 62* daytime temps and 50* night time.

Mary

That's funny! If it does snow at your house I seriously doubt you will need a shovel to move it, haha.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
After some places with record lows a week ago; record snowfall in September:

we didn't even have frost this morning!

Perhaps the entire Pacific NW is having air stagnation problems. There is a storm east of the Rockies while high pressure is trapped on the westside. It doesn't look like relief is in sight 😣 Here I am wishing for wind?! Nah. Just some air movement ... 😷

@ninnymary , DW bought a plastic snow shovel the other day. She claims that the steel one is heavy. Well, not really. It's the snow that can be heavy. Maybe she realizes that it's a mistake to take the shovel before I get to it. After about 30 minutes, shoveling snow can be a real workout!. I'm not touching that plastic snow shovel.

Steve

Latest posts