Weather Where You Are

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i'm taking a break today, yesterday was a good day and i got some things done, but i ached last night and didn't sleep enough. one of those mornings when you finally drag your butt out of bed and say to yourself that it is likely you'll need a nap. sure enough about noontime i conked out for a few hours. feel much better now.

tomorrow is forecast to be nice enough to get back outside for yet another round of buliding back up my strength and other muscle and body habits. :) 2-3hrs is plenty. no frozen evenings in the forecast for the next week, but i know that is only a tease.

more flowers coming out. :) :) :)

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
@digitS'

There is a lot of wishful thinking being put out there as fact. They still don't know how heat might affect it. We have set heat records for the fifth straight day, 87 today with the previous record or 85. But with the incubation period it takes time. Not sure we've had enough to see any effects. Besides, how many people are actually outside. With AC, heat may not matter that much. But maybe it will slow it. Maybe not.

We'll just have to wait and see.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i heard it raining last night at least once, but when i woke up Mom asked me if i heard the thunder and saw the lightning. not a hint that i recall. zzzz like a rock. :) she said she woke up and wondered who was shining a light on the house and then the thunder came along. yet this morning the cardinals were singing when i woke up. :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
WS: " Out west, an upper-level trough will take a few days to track across the Pacific Northwest and British Columbia. This makes for a cool and unsettled weather pattern across the region. This pattern is also favorable for dropping heavy snowfall in the Cascades, Blue, Bitterroot, Sawtooth, and Teton Mountain ranges. The Cascades most notably will be measuring snow in feet through mid-week. Meanwhile, neighbors in the South ..."

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
March set an all time record high, average of 73.1 F. That was calculated by adding each days high and low and averaging them. That's not surprising, we had 7 straight days of setting record highs, Then this morning we put the heat back on, a front finally came through.

The previous record high for March was 70.7 so we smashed it. That was set in 2012.

Latest posts