What Are You Planting Today, This Week, This Month?

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I bought a few more tomato plants today ... I'm afraid I've run out of room in the raised beds tho! I guess I'll need to get creative! :)

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I put in another 10 tomato seedlings yesterday. That takes me up to 60 now, with another dozen hardening off for later in the week. I think tomato math and chicken math are related...

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
K, today rain or shine I'm puttin in 4 Broccoli plants I bought in town simply because they were labelled Broccoli but look like red Kale! Lol! I am also putting in 4 mixed Mustards. I will be cutting white plastic and setting it on the bed first, the whole bed, about 4 and a half by 25 feet. Wrasslin plastic in the rain...

:caf

But first, another cup or 23 of some coffee...

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
It was 6 Peacock Purple Broccoli. Actually, I picked the pack that had one of them green instead of red. :)

And it was 6 Assorted Mustard greens mix, what it was called. Only 3 are actual Mustards though. 2 are Arugula, and one I can't actually tell yet. It is not a Brassica. Ought to be fun!

:)

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Armenian Cucumber Melons are great to eat, fresh and raw, skin and all, even when longer than a foot, but they can get much bigger.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today I transplanted 2 of the grape rootstocks, still dormant, but I watered them in with a mild dose of Bio root and Bio thrive grow. I am hoping to get the 9 others planted tomorrow, plus the rooted cutting and this year's dozen or so cuttings. Have to get the compost.

Latest posts