What Are You Planting Today, This Week, This Month?

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
DH & I built our small PVC Fence garden :clap And I have it planted with radish & Spinach, that I got from the seed swap and some Mizuna Oriental greens :watering
Tomorrow I will start our squash (in the greenhouse of course) it is suppose to snow :tongue
:happy_flower Karan :D

tomatokate

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Today I will plant 'Blueboy' Bachelor's Buttons by seed.:D

setter4

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
karanleaf said:
DH & I built our small PVC Fence garden :clap And I have it planted with radish & Spinach, that I got from the seed swap and some Mizuna Oriental greens :watering
Tomorrow I will start our squash (in the greenhouse of course) it is suppose to snow :tongue
My step-son just sent me some seeds and one of them was the Mizuna greens. What are they like> I have never tried them...

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I did manage to put in 2 of my decorative grasses I started from seed in December this morning. Lovely Bronze Borax grass. :D

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
setter4 said:
karanleaf said:
My step-son just sent me some seeds and one of them was the Mizuna greens. What are they like> I have never tried them...
:watering me neither be my 1st time to grow them
check this link out just found it pretty cool
a Cook's thesaurus
http://www.foodsubs.com/Greensld.html

Today so far I have started acorn and butternut squash, cauliflower, and sweet banana and Italian peppers. :thumbsup

gone 2 seed

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Finished planting onions and finally got the strawberry plants in the ground. Funny thing is when we went to plant them half of them were missing. So instead of having 50 we had 25. Which was strange because a while back I put two bundles of 25 in the earth in a clump just to keep them alive until I had a chance to plant them.

homesteadmom

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Today I am replanting just about everything that needs to be replanted!! My fence is up!!! :weee I did it myself on Sun., afternoon pounded in all 9 t-posts. Dh did help with moving some more chicken wire over there & splicing it together, then he cut the excess off & stapled the end to the edge of the shed after I wired it all to the posts. So I am a lot more secure now with my garden! I can replant & watch things grow :celebrate

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
gone 2 seed said:
Finished planting onions and finally got the strawberry plants in the ground. Funny thing is when we went to plant them half of them were missing. So instead of having 50 we had 25. Which was strange because a while back I put two bundles of 25 in the earth in a clump just to keep them alive until I had a chance to plant them.
Wow... crazy?! You think some squirrels may have dug them up and ate them? Or maybe they were buried a little to the left more?! :D

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
homesteadmom said:
Today I am replanting just about everything that needs to be replanted!! My fence is up!!! :weee I did it myself on Sun., afternoon pounded in all 9 t-posts. Dh did help with moving some more chicken wire over there & splicing it together, then he cut the excess off & stapled the end to the edge of the shed after I wired it all to the posts. So I am a lot more secure now with my garden! I can replant & watch things grow :celebrate
:ya so glad that you got the fence up around your garden area. :woot And doesn't it feel great that you did it? :clap :clap I am thinking of something similar to do just saw a ground breaking tunnel from a ground hog or mole in the back yard by our fence to the pasture. :barnie So I need to think underground. :/ Maybe some castor beans planted around (where the horses can't reach them) will deter them from our garden area?

Again :weight Congrats Homesteadmom on your fence construction :ya :clap :ya

Latest posts