What Are You Planting Today, This Week, This Month?

StupidBird

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
still have dozens of tomatoes, peppers and eggplants I started to go into the ground. Not to mention beans, squash, melons. I dig holes until the shoulder pain makes me feel like pukin', ice it up until it stops, repeat. I am so far behind, all my helpers are elsewhere and its gonna rain by the time they are here again this weekend. agh.

lupinfarm

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I just planted another 20ft of peas, these ones are Snap Peas... Romaine Lettuce... and Spinach...because my barn kitties dug up my other seedlings and murdered them so I've covered them in plastic hardware cloth.

Putting out more carrots tomorrow, and Saturday go in the rest of the potatoes.

I've got to start prepping for the beans :O

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
StupidBird said:
still have dozens of tomatoes, peppers and eggplants I started to go into the ground. Not to mention beans, squash, melons. I dig holes until the shoulder pain makes me feel like pukin', ice it up until it stops, repeat. I am so far behind, all my helpers are elsewhere and its gonna rain by the time they are here again this weekend. agh.
Yup, know the feeling, just cant figure out how to ice my whole body without going into shock!!!

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
curly_kate said:
Pulled my lettuce because it had gotten bitter, and I planted my shallots. It's my first time growing them, so I hope they turn out!
Wow we got a late start on lettuce, havent had the first yet, and the way I am craving it, I might just eat it bitter..lol

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Over the last few days we have planted 57 tomatoes, 15 various bell peppers and 8 hot peppers. ooooohhhhhhh, my aching body. Even tho DSL did the ground prep, I did the planting.. its always been my baby to get those plants I start from seed safely tucked into the soil and launched into their adult life. I dont care if I do have to pay with a few days off.

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Tomorrow I'm planting radish and mache/ lamb's lettuce.

lupinfarm

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Okay Planted Today...

Sugar Snap Peas

Lettuce

Spinach

And tomorrow goes in the rest of the Potatoes

Carrots

and *hopefully* 2 new Dolgo Crabapple trees! I'm hoping to convince mum we need to buy 2 Dolgo Crabapples for the orchard since we're moving the raised bed garden closer to the house.

Latest posts