What Did You Cook and Eat From Your Garden Today?

MIchael Hibberd

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Some pickings, roasted and toasted etc. - Potatoes, Radish, Turnip Tops, Swede Tops, Baby Parsnips. Parsley, Thyme and Mustard Seed.

A lovely afternoon dinner in the garden.

Attachments

• Food.JPG
    Food.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 267
  • Dinner.JPG
    Dinner.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 276

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Some pickings, roasted and toasted etc. - Potatoes, Radish, Turnip Tops, Swede Tops, Baby Parsnips. Parsley, Thyme and Mustard Seed.

A lovely afternoon dinner in the garden.
Looks delicious!

Our supper last night was tomatoes. I halved yellow pear tomatoes and salted them, DH ate a tomato-mayo sandwich. Whew! I cooked all afternoon for that meal! :lol:

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Looks delicious!

Our supper last night was tomatoes. I halved yellow pear tomatoes and salted them, DH ate a tomato-mayo sandwich. Whew! I cooked all afternoon for that meal! :lol:
Tell him to eat 2 for me! Love tomato/mayonnaise sandwiches....

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Looks delicious!

Baymule, is that ALL that you had for dinner? If so, I would be starving! I'm told by my husband that I sure eat a lot! I just tell him it's because I work out. Ha

Mary

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Baymule, is that ALL that you had for dinner? If so, I would be starving! I'm told by my husband that I sure eat a lot! I just tell him it's because I work out. Ha

Mary
Not to be indelicate, but Mary you will find as you age, you eat less. Besides, tomato, mayo sandwiches is fit for royalty.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
What?

Did I get that memo?

One thing, I have less appetite in the heat. Bowl of soup ...

Kale consumption continues - Scots, Portuguese & Russian. I've eaten sooo many snap peas! There has been a truckload of them.

You know, a simple sauce over flaked salmon, lightly cooked peas, and green onions sitting on toast - there must be a royal name for something like that.

:) Steve
going out for more peas, there should be English peas today.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well I'm certainly aging and I'm NOT eating less! I know I eat more than my husband and son. They tell me that I eat because I enjoy it and not because I'm hungry. Well duh, isn't that part of the reason there's food? :D

Mary

Latest posts