What did YOU do in your garden today :P

Jonrek

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
hello,

what i did in my garden is hunting earthworms at the back of my kitchen where all the goes...^_^ it seems they have good resistance of the water from my kitchen..(watery soap & etc)
IMG_3254.JPG IMG_3255.JPG IMG_3256.JPG IMG_3253.JPG

another thing is i found a flowerpot snake/blind snake in my rose garden..IMG_3249.JPGIMG_3251.JPG IMG_3252.JPG

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Planted more pole beans and lettuce. My first lettuce seeds didn't come up. The compost that I put on top seems to dry out pretty fast. Gotta remember to water it everyday which is hard for me.

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I set out squash plants yesterday. This morning I have worked up the little 16'x7' garden in the back yard and planted Peaches N' Cream corn. Stopped to fix Mom's lunch.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wellp, I've been in TEG for 2 years now today. I know I've slowed down some. edited...hang on, that'll be tomorrow

Had to go to town today to get more 6 mil white/clear plastic sheeting, a second 50 foot roll of 10 foot wide.

Also had 2 trees fall on a camper's deck, and had to photo it to send to my bosses. That sudden oak death syndrome got an oak, and on its way down it got a Fir coming down too. Bullseye on one of my camper's decks. Totaled it I think.

Coffeeing up, getting off the laptop, and out to my garden.

Gorgeous spring day!

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I stared at the flower bed I need to finish weeding. I played with a spider, and stared at the bed again. I put down some red,crimson,and white clover in the sheep pen. Then I stared at the flower bed some more. Then I checked on my seedlings at the neighbors, stared at the bed some more, and finally decided I needed to do something , so I planted some Adirondack blue potatoes. I am now debating over vegging on the couch or staring at the flower bed some more. If I stare at the bed some more I might just feel like it is possible I'm actually going to do something productive today. But probably not.:\ We'll see:pop

Latest posts