What did you pick today?

RedClayGardener

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Tomatoes tomatoes and more tomatoes, also hungarian wax peppers, Anaheims, and Cayennes. Good thing I can eat salsa day and night. The green beans are coming in but not a full capacity. Soon it will be time for one of my favorite meals, green beans and potatoes!

bills

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Cauliflower, zucchini :rolleyes: , peas, chard, carrots, and some very fine young red Pontiac spuds.

I roll my eyes at the zucchini, as I pick these every day, usually about 10. Fortunately the small town near where I live has a Farmers Market on Saturdays, so I can unload a lot there. As well I have a restaurant that buys about 25 a week.:)

blurose

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
As a result of putting a chicken wire tent over my lettuce bed to outsmart the ground squirrels, I was able to harvest most of my lettuce crop today. I left some towards the front of the bed that wasn't big enough, in my opinion, and I left the roots in the ground from the rest of it hoping it'll grow back some more lettuce. My DS and my 2-year-old grandson went out and got 4 more crook-necked squashes. I noticed that a couple of my early Oregon variety of tomato are starting to ripen (just a hint of pink starting on them).

janetnjim

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Everything but our neighbors nose. :gig The Lord has certainly blessed us with a bountifull harvest so far. :clap

Gloria

Leafing Out
Reaction score
My very first zucchini this year! Still waiting on my maters.

Latest posts