curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
5763_veggies_21.jpg

This is what I got today!!

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I was pretty impressed with my haul today. The heat has picked up down here & things are picking up the pace again. The squash borers are slowly picking off my pumpkin plants, but I've managed to ripen the green ones & I think I'm actually going to have some useable ones. Maybe I'll even have one left by Halloween.... :fl

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's so sad to hear about vandalized gardens The garden should be a peaceful place that brings a person joy...
Some people can't bear to see other people content or happy. It puzzles them because they don't know how to achieve this and so, they destroy someone else's success to diminish the evidence of their own failure. I feel sorry for them while being somewhat irritated that they can't learn by watching. If they would only observe how other's achieve happiness, they might start looking for ways to get their own. To some folks this is more work than just destroying something. Its the state of the whole world and I find it tragic! :(

But....not tragic enought to let them rob me of my happiness! :)

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh didn't photo mine, but I got head of lettuce and 14 cherry tomatoes. :D

Nyappy Garden

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Somebody once AGAIN decided to smash some watermelons and a squash, and one thing that makes me mad it I had been out several times, why could I not have gone out when they did it so I could catch them. oh it makes me so MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have 4 tomatoes left ripening on the vine, and I can't bring myself to pick them because 'THAT'S IT'! After that I have to pull up all the tomato vines for the season and drag them out to the burn pile. Then I'll just be waiting on the last of my lettuce. :(

tfpets

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I was tripping through the weeds and lifted up the last surviving squash plants, and what did I find!!!! Yummy!! Guess whats for dinner!! I turned off the automatic waterers two weeks ago too!!

FinalSquash.jpg

Tina/tfpets

Latest posts