What Do You Add To Coffee ?

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
I saw a thing the other day that said something like "What if oxygen is actually toxic and is slowly killing us all - but it takes 80+ years before the full effect??"
:eek:

View attachment 23683

No it saliva~ but only if swallowed in small amounts over a long period of time!!! lol```

Last edited:

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
A Dr once told me everybody will develop cancer if they live long enough.

Your Dr~ is full of ship~Doesn't have to happen~ it is pollutants~ unnatural irritants~ that cause callous tissue~ internal callous (mutated) tissue that reproduce causes hydraulic pressure that can interfere with blood supply to an organ or impose it's mass through an organ wall~ or ```

It depends~ if you can stay clear of a constant present pollutant~ that dirty one in your food, water and air```
You can survive most~ some of the newer ones are a *77(%%$```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
While, a month or so back, staying at the home of beloved cousins in Fountain Valley~ I was given a cup of coffee from a Keurig machine~ It seemed a very nice cup a``` I was there for several day~ the girls and myself~ and had a few cups over that time```

I looked for and found a K70 the Cadillac~they say~ of Keurig in a second hand store~ missing a part which I got from Keurig```

I've been tinkering with reloading the Kups~ covering the top with foil~ and brewing coffee~in the second up from the smallest cup that can be made```

Fun and tasty~ I'm going to get some Decafe~ Costco carries a brand "San Francisco" that is made with a clean/safe water method~ I use to get it there~ so I can drink a larger amount of coffee~ that I do~ having the beverage with less caffffeeenne```

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Your Dr~ is full of ship~Doesn't have to happen~ it is pollutants~ unnatural irritants~ that cause callous tissue~ internal callous (mutated) tissue that reproduce causes hydraulic pressure that can interfere with blood supply to an organ or impose it's mass through an organ wall~ or ```

It depends~ if you can stay clear of a constant present pollutant~ that dirty one in your food, water and air```
You can survive most~ some of the newer ones are a *77(%%$```
Cancer is found in animals living deep in woods far from pollutants, with fresh air and water

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score

It depends~ if you can stay clear of a constant present pollutant~ There are countless examples of cancer found in mummies and skeletons from graves from bygone days of thousands of years ago and long before modern pollutants even existed.

Latest posts