What Do You Add To Coffee ?

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
What genes one inherits will determine what one will taste and prefer to drink and not what one thinks is good or poor quality coffee. My taste buds HATE the taste of the so called quality coffee. I like to drink my coffee with milk , cream, creamer , half- half, egg nog, or chocolate milk or any of the flavored creams. The amount and availability depends on the coffee bean blend of the coffee offered. No sugar of sweeterners.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
.. been waiting for SOMEONE to say it...

HOT WATER!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU ADD TO COFFEE!!!!
Otherwise the grounds get all stuck in your teeth.
sFun_coffeeaddict[1].gif

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
There is nothing wrong with drinking Coffee Flavored Milk~ I loved it when I was young```

The more bulk we add to coffee~ or the stronger flavor we add to coffee~ the farther from```

It's OK to use coffee as a vehicle for a concoction~ in most cases~ what we are drinking is no longer coffee```

In Australia I saw a gray dishwater dilute mixture of~ the weakest coffee/milk liquid-milk combo~``~ I think you would not drink it~ it wasn't/couldn't/shouldn't be referred to as coffee```
---------------------------------------------
When I was learning to make Brandy~ Father said to me regarding the addition of annis to the mash~ " if you can tell what it is~ there is too much```
---------------------------------------------

A Swiss Lady I love~ use to cook Elk with Chocolate sauce ~ the meal was not Chocolate```

Last edited:

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Exactly~ problem is it does not kill quickly enough ~ people can use it for years sometimes before organ failure~ or poly cistic bad stuff~ shows up

I saw a thing the other day that said something like "What if oxygen is actually toxic and is slowly killing us all - but it takes 80+ years before the full effect??"
:eek:

sHa_hehe.gif

Latest posts