What interesting creatures live in your garden?

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
baby anything is cute but what is it going to be when it grows up? all i can say is good luck girl. i liked the snake idea
Nope, he wants to keep it as a pet. Rodents make good pets, I used to keep rats, years ago. It's just we have many of them here already. We started trapping them when they come into the flat and keep the carcasses for our friend's snake.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score

Pulsegleaner

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
No native chipmunks in South Africa. With the exception of the Siberian chipmunk, which is found throughout north eastern Asia (and has become established in parts of Europe) chipmunks are an exclusively North American genus.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
He's cute! The picture in the article reminded me of meerkats.

It was an interesting article, especially the part about the males not being agnostic, although it stated that the males defend their home territory with agnostic behavior. I mean, who knew??

Pulsegleaner

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
He's cute! The picture in the article reminded me of meerkats.

It was an interesting article, especially the part about the males not being agnostic, although it stated that the males defend their home territory with agnostic behavior. I mean, who knew??

I think you mean "agonistic". As far as I know, Cape Ground Squirrels views on the existence of God have yet to be determined!

Latest posts