What is the song or poem weighs up how you feel today??

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
You find interesting things sometimes while surfing the web. I'm not sure exactly what genre this us, but I love good harmony, and the base player rocks.
Lake Street Dive

i'd call it rock (influenced by gospel and a bit of funk, but pretty much straight up rock - i didn't listen to the whole thing - not that i didn't like the song but morning is not when i want to listen to music of almost any kind or any sounds at all).

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
You find interesting things sometimes while surfing the web. I'm not sure exactly what genre this us, but I love good harmony, and the base player rocks.
Lake Street Dive
Rock with a good helping of blues, similar in nature to Bonnie Raitt or Van Morrison's offerings over the years. They write some of their songs. Nice! There's so much good music out there if you can find it.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
We're polar opposites then. Three things I can't live with any time of the day are cold, dark, and QUIET.

sounds like it. Mom likes music on most of the time but we get along ok because she does understand that i don't want to hear it right away. later on i put on music that we can both tolerate.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I really like this guy, he IMHO is a real thinker.

This is his own song.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Lake Street Dive
:clap👏 excellent song, I love this ladies voice and the music 🎶

Even my old grumpy princess came out of her hiding hole too the sound of that tune .
Thank you 😊

1000001760.jpg

Latest posts