What! why? Not in my bathroom...

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
This little toad appeared in a pot sitting on the top of a bakers' rack on my porch - about 4' off the ground. It's been there for almost a week. I can't imagine HOW it got up there! He's right next to the porch light, so I guess he must be getting plenty of food.
The picture doesn't show it well, but he's an odd COPPER color. Very pretty.
toad.jpg

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I know I would clean up the house before the housekeeper got here.

Mary

Hilarious but how true. At one point in our life my wife had a housekeeper come in once a week to do specific things, like vacuuming, mopping, cleaning the bathrooms, specific things. So the kids had to have their rooms picked up and the rest of the house had to be in order before she showed up. Some of it depends on what the housekeeper does.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I walked in my mothers kitchen and found her standing on a chair tiring to dust ceiling fan ( boy do they get dusty) And hired a cleaning lady for once a week. That did not last long my mother did not like a stranger in her house. She told me they all steal, I said what can she steal you bought nothing new since the 70s.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I walked in my mothers kitchen and found her standing on a chair tiring to dust ceiling fan ( boy do they get dusty) And hired a cleaning lady for once a week. That did not last long my mother did not like a stranger in her house. She told me they all steal, I said what can she steal you bought nothing new since the 70s.
This made me laugh. But I also don’t trust strangers in my home.

Mary

Latest posts