When Was Your Last Eye Exam ?

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had my second surgery last week and my follow-up exam today. With cataracts removed and the laser astigmatism correction my vision is now like it was in my twenties. Theresa and I went shopping yesterday and I was wandering around the store like a kid with a new toy reading everything in sight without glasses. The cost of the procedures was in excess of $10,000, but insurance covered most of the cost except the elective laser surgery. I was apprehensive about the surgery beforehand but it really was no big deal.
It is obvious Doctor Brass loves helping people and is dedicated to his profession. He is operating at 6:30 in the morning and calling his patients at 10:00 at night to make sure you are all right. He is by far the best medical professional I have ever dealt with and it is so obvious that he loves what he does.

Dr. Brass.JPG

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hubs got lasik back in 2000. It was a miracle, after him wearing glasses since grade school. As I drove him home, he was peaking out from the mask and reading street signs!!

I'm very glad you've got perfect 20 20 eyesight again that will last you the rest of your life!!