White Lie Bites Me in The A$$

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'd have had one piece to be respectful and show appreciation. Now, don't ask how large the piece would have been. I can go back on my diet tomorrow and walk an extra 20 steps for repentance....

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy @seedcorn got that right. Enjoy a piece then give away the rest. Makes sticking to a diet plan easier if there is a treat tucked in once in awhile. Go right back to plan with the next meal and you should be fine.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
You have plants that require dry conditions in a container with no drainage . carol wish I could mailed it to you
DH has always wanted to visit the New England states. Maybe we could stop there and take it off your hands when in the area. But... who knows when we will get out there. :(

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sounds simple enough, to sprinkle a little water every 2 weeks...but I totally understand. I felt tremendously relieved when Ava's betta fish of 4 years finally died. One.less.thing to have to do before getting to bed!

Hey, lasagne freezes well! Portion it out and save for later. That I couldn't turn down either. :drool

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
have an employee lunch..... around here lasagna is comfort food. stouffers is Delicious.

that is a very nice gift....

Last edited:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I gave to my head groomer he has 3 kids , sure wife will enjoy not cooking. I am very lucky and have great clients.
That is the best gift you can give someone, where they don't have to cook. With 3 kids, I'm sure she does a lot of cooking and will greatly appreciate it. I'm sure her husband does also. You done good NYboy!

Mary

Latest posts