Who keeps a Written Address Book ?

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bee, you do realize I was joking?

Power is there, will be there so by my using it (versus letting it go to waste) I'm actually being energy efficient. Plus fewer trees to die. Energy stacks now have cleaners so what is released is CO2 which is candy for trees. I'll quit. Just messing with people...not serious

flowerweaver

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
DH and I joke we were born a century too late. There is no cell service where we live, so neither of us knows how to text, etc. And yes, we only have a rolodex and paper address book.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't even want to learn how to text...and I'm a sponge for all kinds of knowledge, but that's just not something I find worthy of time. We don't keep a cell phone either...or a TV, for that matter. We use the PC, as nowadays one has to maintain an email or computer capabilities or you simply cannot do business of any kind. But I draw the line at living my life trapped in a "cell".

I see too many people staring at that black thing in their hands while the beauty of life is passing them by in all its myriad forms.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
You are asking me, the person who can barely use a computer if she has a written address book? What do you think? Of course I do! I also have recipes that I print from the computer, or tear out from magazines, put them in document protectors and then file in a binder. I love it!

Mary

Latest posts