who likes cycads?

beefy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
i have tons of butterfly (african) iris seeds and seedlings. they are super easy to start.

Picture460.jpg

Picture456.jpg

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
One day I will be able to offer something for trade for some of beefy's daylilies....I feel everything I have is so common-place except for what Joe sent and those are all still babies....

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Broke Down Ranch said:
One day I will be able to offer something for trade for some of beefy's daylilies....I feel everything I have is so common-place except for what Joe sent and those are all still babies....
Hey you know it is funny, The plants I have are very common around here. I am adding to my collection but most of my plants are common for this zone.

Spring time will be good for your collection Crystal trust me!

Joe

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
In my collection today there is also a piece of what beefy calls a "ZZ" plant. Wallyworld had them and one of them had some broken off laying there. So I stuck that broken piece down in my butterfly iris :D

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Those are awesome Iris. How long does it take to get from seed to that size of a plant? Bearded Iris can take up to two seasons to mature enough to bloom.

Oh no Joe, nothing normal about your plants. Speaking of which, a good example would be those Plumeria cuttings. How are those doing?

I did take your advice Joe and I cut back the Brugmansia. The stalks are all as big as your Plumeria. I have them in the greenhouse in two vases of water. I would be willing to trade a Brug for a Plumeria!

In Florida a Brugmansia would turn into a real sized tree!

3+Brugmansia+Tree.jpg

Ron

beefy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
no hurry brokedown.. most of my lilies have only been here one year so i dont really have enough of most of them to divide yet anyway. i should next year tho. Joe will have to settle for some of my older more common ones for now. unless he wants mystery daylily seeds (but these will take about 2 growing seasons to bloom--maybe less in florida tho?..)

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
Those are awesome Iris. How long does it take to get from seed to that size of a plant? Bearded Iris can take up to two seasons to mature enough to bloom.

Oh no Joe, nothing normal about your plants. Speaking of which, a good example would be those Plumeria cuttings. How are those doing?

I did take your advice Joe and I cut back the Brugmansia. The stalks are all as big as your Plumeria. I have them in the greenhouse in two vases of water. I would be willing to trade a Brug for a Plumeria!

In Florida a Brugmansia would turn into a real sized tree!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_W519nQsOij0/Ste2BaaOZhI/AAAAAAAAIsM/Ld3NKzQefeo/s400/3+Brugmansia+Tree.jpg

Ron
:th

Just LOOK at that brug!!!

Latest posts