Who's on SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettacreek

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I just find it slightly insulting that you'd post about people of another forum, a LINKED forum, no less, which many of us are also lurkers of. Nobody was insulting you. I'm not sure why you're defensive about people asking questions about your SS way of raising birds, when you personally shared a long post specifically about how you raise your birds. Maybe you should post your stories on a blog with no responses enabled if you don't want any responses from people. That might be your best bet, if that's what you want. But please, don't bad-mouth people for asking questions. We're not nazi's on SS, and honestly, I believe we have quite a little community there (just like there is here), where everyone loves to share, learn and teach. A bad attitude coming into it doesn't make for a very good impression though, and neither do tall tales.

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
For the sole sake that the thread got shut down before I finished posting, I'll post it here; I didn't lie about ANYTHING i do. Nothing is in exaggeration or 'tall tales'. But everyone's entitled to your opinon. You don't have to believe me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts