Who's on SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmerchick

Sprout
Reaction score
I edited it a bit nacho. while I do NOT think anything I wrote was an attack because it was the truth, I did edit because think there is no use rehashing.

absolutely I agree. everyone has there forum they like most.

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Just so you know... I can't sustainably raise my ducks or chickens... I would be worrying about them all the time... so.. they go in enclosures... ;)

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I am registered over there also, but I like it here. I like to read the forums but it isn't friendly. I haven't been there for over a year.

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
nachoqtpie said:
Sometimes... there is exaggeration that goes on in this forum. And sometimes not even just on this forum.

I think Det was exaggerating just a bit when he said that his practices were more sustainable than ALL the people on the SS forum. Obviously he doesn't know ALL the people on SS... so he can't REALLY make that claim.

I mean... Det is a guy... they exaggerate about almost everything anyways... ;)
Yes, that was an exageration, as most of my familiars would have picked up. Usually when you say a numberX that is over 4 you are exagerating.

And I agree Marshall. I really have no Idea how to sort out the can of worms on my introduction thread on SS because of that 'new reading method'. Okay, I've got a solution NEVER EVER USE FIGURES OF SPEACH OR EXAMPLES ON THE INTERNET. It's too difficult to see my facial expressions from Florida.

Still dislike SS for the original reasons we concurred upon, though.

Not even going to answer one of the posts I read on this thread. :barnie :th

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Wait a second Nacho, HOW TE HECK DID YOU KNOW I WAS A GUY?!?!? It's not like you can see, hear or smell me from over there. :hide

BarredBuff

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hmmmm spreading the compost over here I see. I fit in with SS, and not TEG, BYC or BYH. It is a more realistic set of people over there. We do not have cliques at all, most of our users are new anyway. We welcome them in, but I don't think coming in and saying your practices are so much more SS and economical. That stuff may fly other places, but we questioned it and now it is a bashing thread on here over SufficientSelf.

I guess you don't like SS because we callled your hand on it, and the web you twisted was seen. Exaggeration and finger pointing is not flying with me at the moment.

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Okay, I was gonna make a thread just as a trill but I think it's scary enough to post here.....

So they hijacked the thread in question and they're stalkin me on here. HIDE :hide :p

And this thread wasn't made to flame SS. It just went that way in the middle. And I'm not a kid. I'm probably older than you are. ;)

BarredBuff

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
It sure turned in to it. I don't think any members would have made it over here if it wasn't ;)

The age has thrown us through a loop

Status
Not open for further replies.