Windows

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Ridgerunner lol I hear you brother. One of my favorite games to play DW is suggest we go out for dinner. She always agrees then tells me to pick where we eat. So I start naming places and she says no to every one lol. After awhile I give up and say lets just stay home and eat a sammich. Then she will suggest a place I have not mentioned and we go out. The genius of my plan is never ever mention the places you like to eat during the crossfire round lol. I always just say great choice honey this place is great.

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
An example, I was looking for just the right picture for the living room without much luck. Hubby and I were in Pier One picking up a present for a friend. While I was paying for it hubby was browsing around. He came over and said I found a picture but I KNOW you won't like it. I went had a look, it was EXACTLY what I was looking for ... the only pic I have of it.
DSCN4740.JPG

This statement most pops out of his mouth when another guy is present:barnie.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Ridgerunner lol I hear you brother. One of my favorite games to play DW is suggest we go out for dinner. She always agrees then tells me to pick where we eat. So I start naming places and she says no to every one lol. After awhile I give up and say lets just stay home and eat a sammich. Then she will suggest a place I have not mentioned and we go out. The genius of my plan is never ever mention the places you like to eat during the crossfire round lol. I always just say great choice honey this place is great.

Exactly.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow. I'm so sorry that some of your wives are so self absorbed.

I can humbly say that I respect my husbands choices and love any gift he chooses for me. He is a treasure and I am so thankful for him.

some of my wives are certainly self absorbed... (and all are imaginary :) )...

joking aside, much of what comes as wisdom is knowing the difference between when something is worth arguing over (when it comes down to a peaceful home life :) ) and when it isn't. 99% of the time it isn't. life or death, safety issues, yep, those i'll argue about.

Latest posts