Wishin's New Baby

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
WIshin', you do know that if you give all your suckers away your baby won't go forth and multiply for you.
It can go forth and multiply for me next year.:D Besides it is still in its small pot, it doesn't have enough room to really multiply properly. I am still to chicken to put it in the ground right now,:hide I just know the second I do, some one will weed whack it down like my sunflowers in their sunflower BED,and my climbing rose that was in a BED and climbing a pole AND IN BLOOM!!!!!!!, or get mowed over like my grapes that were in a clearly defined area, or eaten by a goat(also the grapes,) or hacked to death with a stick by a kid playing ninja (like my red rose bush) or stomped on over and over ON PURPOSE, by a customers stupid kid AFTER BEING TOLD NOT TO STOMP ON THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE "SPECIAL FLOWERS"(Also the sunflowers) while the client WATCHES. And of course there was the time the previously mentioned grapes were weed whacked down WHILE IN THEIR POTS! I am utterly shocked the plant hasn't been destroyed by now.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
@digitS' you are a very helpful member on here, ya want one? o_O ;)
smiley1753.gif
Oh, it's nice of you to say so, and to think of me, Wishin'!

You better save some for yourself. I don't live where blackberries survive every winter. Risky, risky for me to try.

Thank You for the thoughts and words, tho'!

Steve

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Maybe eventually @Wishin' but not anytime soon. Things are sort of a mess here and I need to work on getting that sorted out for now. Thanks for the offer though, very kind of you. One plant can only go so far before you need to wait to propagate it further.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Okay, in respect for all your advice, I moved the wood and put a "pen" around the baby hydrangea spouse and son covered with firewood this winter. Spouse removed the pen and carried all the firewood away from that area. Yes, the wood is gone, but a pen is no security for fledgling shrubs around here. NOT predator proof.

Latest posts