yellow flower

PunkinPeep

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Steve, look at you go! :)

I wasn't expecting that at all!

I'm afraid your picture 'on the same plant?' is some similar plant with fewer petals - or it looks that way to me. Sure is dang close, though.

Are you asking for more pictures from me for your butterfly i.d.? I wasn't sure.

Pretty amazing!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
No, pictures are a terrible distraction . . . do I sound in the least like Ron & Joe? Actually, it has to do mostly with an inadequate ISP and they aren't really a distraction because I enjoy looking at all the color and beauty :).

It may well not be the plant altho' I did notice that the picture was taken in Kerr County, Texas. That's quite a ways from where your home is, Punkin. Posting a little something on your environment leads me right into the general neighborhood :rolleyes:. No, not really . . .

See, if you post a photo of an actual "rare" plant then all my Sherlock Holmes personality traits will be brought to bear on discovering your watershed or street address ;). Just kidding but of the things I read during my childhood - Doyle's books were the only that I read in their entirety, other than Mark Twain. Gruesome forensic details leave me shuddering so Holmes & Watson were the end of that . . . Altho' I think I would like to watch Monk on TV but my wife seems to have taken a unexplainable dislike to Adrian Monk :hu.

Mostly, I'm interested in the wonderful environment around me. I just hate walking over and past things again and again and again - and NOT knowing what they are!

I'll post something on what strange little geographical garden-related hunt I have been on the last couple of years. I've run into a dead-end for now but that may change - who knows?? The internet is a wonderful thing!

Steve
"I just read this great science fiction story. It's about how machines take control of humans and turn them into zombie slaves! . . . HEY! What time is it?? My TV show is on!" Calvin & Hobbes

cwhit590

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
.......so.....it's not a yellow disAster?!?!?! :(

lol :p

I'm glad someone was able to get this one! :thumbsup