You want to test seeds for free?

gingernutranger

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I got everything that I wanted besides the trees and things but I canceled those because they said I would have to re-order next year. I got like twenty different things from them. They say to not eat them though there for breeding only.....:(

davaroo

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I got my Fond Blanc melon seed the other day, two packs of 25 each. THIS time, I also got a letter telling how I would be a valuable part of the program, collecting data and reporting back next season.

So what changed? My name. I said that we here at TizNotta Farm were now part of The M.U.S.E. Foundation*, intent on urban sustainability.

Maybe it made a difference, I don't know. I haven't ordered anything else, as it's been pretty hectic here at TizNotta Farm! :)

* The M.U.S.E. Foundation is devoted and inspired to be a Maximum Urban Sustainability Experiment.

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
LOL,

too funny! I got busted in my last letter. I was like, 'Who Me?', a crook?, a scoundrel?, a ......HOME Gardener!!!!!

Ron

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well, today I got the dreaded letter of death from some guy in GA stating that I was basically a thief like all the others who would request more seeds using different names/addresses. He "encourages" home gardeners to acquire seeds from other sources and leave THEIR seeds for the scientists and "educators". I did write him an email. Whether he cares or if it does any good or not, it certainly made ME feel better! LOL!!

davaroo

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Broke Down Ranch said:
Well, today I got the dreaded letter of death from some guy in GA stating that I was basically a thief like all the others who would request more seeds using different names/addresses. He "encourages" home gardeners to acquire seeds from other sources and leave THEIR seeds for the scientists and "educators". I did write him an email. Whether he cares or if it does any good or not, it certainly made ME feel better! LOL!!
Ah, the bitter taste of academic/government elitism is always good for the letter writing muscles.

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
davaroo said:
I got my Fond Blanc melon seed the other day, two packs of 25 each. THIS time, I also got a letter telling how I would be a valuable part of the program, collecting data and reporting back next season.

So what changed? My name. I said that we here at TizNotta Farm were now part of The M.U.S.E. Foundation*, intent on urban sustainability.

Maybe it made a difference, I don't know. I haven't ordered anything else, as it's been pretty hectic here at TizNotta Farm! :)

* The M.U.S.E. Foundation is devoted and inspired to be a Maximum Urban Sustainability Experiment.
Hey can I join your foundation? I would like to be in the subdivision study group!

davaroo

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
injunjoe said:
davaroo said:

Hey can I join your foundation? I would like to be in the subdivision study group!
You are in, Joe! You can be my first satellite, part of our unique biotopic studies group. The M.U.S.E. Foundation is gonna be big, Im tellin' ya...

Latest posts