Ladyhawke1

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
OldGuy43 said:
Ladyhawke1 said:
OldGuy43 said:
~Caesar and Cleopatra by George Bernard Shaw~
I always forgive those who are ill-informed. :cool:
Which of course does not mean that helping them broaden there horizons is out of the question.
Ewwww can we do dat! ? :hide

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well hawke ... I am well aware of what is happening in our Great Country.Yes, I do know how to march in the streets. Been there done that. I do know what is happening in the communist countries first hand as I and my family have escaped and have relatives living in them and can only communicate very rarely in secret. Doing otherwise will result in their imprisonment, torture and yes even death. I know many people who have escaped from our country as well as other ones too. So, I can judge our GREAT COUNTRY verses the overlords of the populous slave labor of the comunist / democratic peoples republic countries. Why are you not out in the streets PROTESTING THAT ? What you describe as slave labor here, is usually perpetated by their own countrymen. What you describe as use of force by our peace officers are usually instigated by violent behavior of some individuals in the protesting group with the motive for extensive media coverage that will portray them with a spin of them in a favorable light. Why are you NOT broadening your horizons ?

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
OldGuy43 said:
I'm not as worried about the tax dollars being spent as I am about the government controlling the weather. Think about it.

A protest "they" don't like? Torrential rains and high winds will take care of that.

The potential is really scary. :barnie
Im not worried as much about them controlling the weather, as I am having them control us using the weather. Ever taken a look at what is trying to be done in the name of " global warming"? Chilling stuff!...:)

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yea. If "they" are gonna control the weather, they should let ME be in charge of it!

I don't trust THEM to be in control of ANYTHING anymore.

Ladyhawke1

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
bobm said:
Well hawke ... I am well aware of what is happening in our Great Country.Yes, I do know how to march in the streets. Been there done that. I do know what is happening in the communist countries first hand as I and my family have escaped and have relatives living in them and can only communicate very rarely in secret. Doing otherwise will result in their imprisonment, torture and yes even death. I know many people who have escaped from our country as well as other ones too. So, I can judge our GREAT COUNTRY verses the overlords of the populous slave labor of the comunist / democratic peoples republic countries. Why are you not out in the streets PROTESTING THAT ? What you describe as slave labor here, is usually perpetated by their own countrymen. What you describe as use of force by our peace officers are usually instigated by violent behavior of some individuals in the protesting group with the motive for extensive media coverage that will portray them with a spin of them in a favorable light. Why are you NOT broadening your horizons ?
Well BOB.....

From the book: Thurgood Marshall Justice For ALL

Page 226. FAIR PROCESS FOR PERSONS ACCUSED OF CRIME

Our Government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the Government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. To declare that in the administration of the criminal law the end justifies the means -- to declare that the Government may commit crimes in order to secure the conviction of a private criminal -- would bring terrible retribution. Against that pernicious doctrine this Court should resolutely set its face.

Brandeis, J. dissenting in Olmstead v. United States (1928)

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Harvesting of dry beans is really getting in gear now!

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've probably got a week or week and a half to go Marshall. Looks like my black turtle's are going to really do well, even surpass last year and that was a good year.

It's kind of funny. My green beans (blue lake bush) have been really slow to take off but the dried beans are far along.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
darn! I didn't get any beans in this year because of all the potatoes I went crazy with. But look out next year! I'm going to have a mess of beans!

Ladyhawke1

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yes.. let's all get togetherdecide to gang up and ignore the obvious.

My Scarlett Runners beans are being fed to the chickens. And, I already knew ya all were full a beans. :plbb

My Italian Tree Tomatoes are on their way. These tomatoes on the average grow to fifteen feet high. Last year my one specimen went to 11 feet high and wide. There are specimens that have gone up 25 feet high and wide. I harvested at least 70 to 100 pounds of tomatoes from this one plant and my Zapotec tomato plant.

This year I planted two Italians and one Zapotec. I have also sent seeds from last years Italian Tree to my friends in England and Washington. My friend in Washington said she did not think all the seeds would all germinate. She said she had 100% germination and she has them planted all over her garden and in pots. She has already given away twelve plants.

I told her if they all do well as mine did last year, she can just retire and sell tomatoes. :thumbsup

-------------------------------------------

You cannot have a democracy without an informed people.
- Helen Thomas. Rest in peace Helen.

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/07/20

Latest posts