YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK OR THE WEATHER AND YOU

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ladyhawke1 said:
bobm said:
Well hawke ... I am well aware of what is happening in our Great Country.Yes, I do know how to march in the streets. Been there done that. I do know what is happening in the communist countries first hand as I and my family have escaped and have relatives living in them and can only communicate very rarely in secret. Doing otherwise will result in their imprisonment, torture and yes even death. I know many people who have escaped from our country as well as other ones too. So, I can judge our GREAT COUNTRY verses the overlords of the populous slave labor of the comunist / democratic peoples republic countries. Why are you not out in the streets PROTESTING THAT ? What you describe as slave labor here, is usually perpetated by their own countrymen. What you describe as use of force by our peace officers are usually instigated by violent behavior of some individuals in the protesting group with the motive for extensive media coverage that will portray them with a spin of them in a favorable light. Why are you NOT broadening your horizons ?
Well BOB.....

From the book: Thurgood Marshall Justice For ALL

Page 226. FAIR PROCESS FOR PERSONS ACCUSED OF CRIME

Our Government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the Government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. To declare that in the administration of the criminal law the end justifies the means -- to declare that the Government may commit crimes in order to secure the conviction of a private criminal -- would bring terrible retribution. Against that pernicious doctrine this Court should resolutely set its face.

Brandeis, J. dissenting in Olmstead v. United States (1928)
Speachless ! PRICELESS !!!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I may be (am) full of beans
but I happen to know that
Thistle is not full of beans.

Maybe full of taters
but not beans!

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Let me say this, my bush green beans are not doing so good this year. not sure maybe to much heat the last couple weeks or something...:)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ladyhawke1 said:
Yes.. let's all get togetherdecide to gang up and ignore the obvious.

My Scarlett Runners beans are being fed to the chickens. And, I already knew ya all were full a beans. :plbb

My Italian Tree Tomatoes are on their way. These tomatoes on the average grow to fifteen feet high. Last year my one specimen went to 11 feet high and wide. There are specimens that have gone up 25 feet high and wide. I harvested at least 70 to 100 pounds of tomatoes from this one plant and my Zapotec tomato plant.

This year I planted two Italians and one Zapotec. I have also sent seeds from last years Italian Tree to my friends in England and Washington. My friend in Washington said she did not think all the seeds would all germinate. She said she had 100% germination and she has them planted all over her garden and in pots. She has already given away twelve plants.

I told her if they all do well as mine did last year, she can just retire and sell tomatoes. :thumbsup
I looked up Italian Tree Tomatoes. I gotta have some of these now! Have no idea where I'll plant them, but I gotta have these! :lol:

Latest posts