Your Weather, 2021

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wweeellll,

that @Trish Stretton was here and didn't comment on earthquakes or tsunamis. The tsunami alert was for the northern coastal areas of one island. South Waikato is inland and on the island with Auckland. Perhaps, the earthquakes were on another island.

I saw a "man on the street" interview in New Zealand. It was described as a "typical" New Zealand reaction. What he said wasn't captioned so I didn't get that but he didn't seem very frantic. The included video showed debris floating through a harbor.

Trish seemed busy and making plans, commenting on the "did" and "do" threads.

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
weather forecast for this coming week has several days in the 50sF and even one to be 60F. overnight temps for the next few are going to be down into the mid-teens. no rains or snows in the forecast. still hoping for the west and rockies to get some more snows.

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The weather looks good for the next week or so. It’s already mid spring here and some of the trees are beginning to leaf out. I love fall but seeing things turn green again in the spring brings me joy. We’re headed into tornado season here. It usually starts getting tuned up about the end of March.

Latest posts