Your Weather, 2022

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
the wind is going today, but not too bad, still it should be for another five hours or so. the rain is supposed to ease up soon. we don't need any more rain that is for sure.

the power has been flickering on and off this morning so i'm not sure i'll be on-line too much. microwave breakfast oatmeal might be a challenge today. ah, well, adventures in cooking and i don't have a small pan that works well on the stove top for that. which reminds me i need to keep looking for one when we go shopping - i really miss my glass pan.
A glass pan, now there's a good idea my enamel pan is wearing thin.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
According to the forecast it's 6 but feels like 1. We were frosted over this morning and have had small flurries of snow. At least the sun has come through a little. :)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
A glass pan, now there's a good idea my enamel pan is wearing thin.

yes, i really used mine a lot, it was perfect for making a small batch of beans or steaming fresh beans or warming something up. i made the mistake of setting it in the sink when it was warm and it cracked. so you do have to be careful with them to not change the temperature too quickly. it was even an old Pyrex pan too so it was the right kind that should have stood up to the heat change but it didn't.

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The temperature dropped, and it started snowing from noontime.
13119.jpg

The snow has covered the greenhouse roof; thankfully, the extra lights were installed much earlier.
13117.jpg

Latest posts