Your Weather, 2022

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
rained last night a fair amount, looks foggy out there this morning. today is the coolest day in the forecast at 59F. later this week up to almost 70F. some sunny days and mostly calm winds. not usual for it to be this calm for this long.

the lack of wind means that the roof leak fix attempt has had no real challenge to know if it worked.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Indian Summer is right now. Here are my temperatures for the next 8 days:
Tue 01 | Day
66°

Tue 01 | Night
46°
--
Wed 02
72°
/48°
--
Thu 03
74°
/55°
--
Fri 04
75°
/58°
--
Sat 05
64°
/46°
Thunderstorms/Wind
--
Sun 06
67°
/47°
--
Mon 07
70°
/54°
--
Tue 08
71°
/48°
Mostly Sunny

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It's been raining heavily here for two days, we have a little respite here this morning because the sun us out but we are due rain later.

Currently 10c feeling like 7.

Last edited:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our winter storm has arrived. ☔ Right at freezing temperatures but everything outdoors is covered with snow.

It won't amount to much at this elevation. Warming just a little, snow turning to rain, and then - WIND! Lots of wind forecast for tonight ...

The pass over the Cascades to Seattle and environments is a little warmer than here :). Heavy rain that will turn to snow tonight.

Sort of the oPpoSiTe for the pass over the Rockies into Montana. Expecting about 6" of snow with maybe as much as 9". Then the WIND with temperatures staying well below freezing but 1 to 2 inches of rain! Freezing Rain on 6" of Snow?? I can't even imagine the mess!

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
we have some rain in the forecast but warm for the most part. taking today and tomorrow off for gardening and whatever else i can get up to.

next week's forecast is still looking pretty good for being outside and getting gardening done for a change. just have to get past this rainy spell and back to sunshine. mid-50sF to mid-60sF for the most part.

today cloudy but high predicted for 70F. in early November that's a bit higher than i'd ever expect, but we'll take it.

snow we've already seen some flakes hit the ground, non-stick type. :)

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
We have summer weather through next Friday, then the bottom starts to drop, with mornings below freezing, IN some cases.
I am thanking my past self for my fencing, bc it looks like I could tarp with the sugar snap peas are growing, use bricks to hold it down, and get some more growing time. By November 16th there is freezing rain predicted.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
A slow-moving storm is overhead now; 2.5" of rain so far (with more to come) and very strong winds. I'm glad I was able to collect & spread shredded leaves on all of the gardens, and that rain "glued" them to the ground before the winds picked up.

Still relatively warm temperatures for this late in the season. We have yet to have a really hard freeze, so haven't had to bring a couple pots in yet. That should change a week from now, when a strong cold front goes through, and we get a big temperature drop into low 20's at night.

Latest posts