Your Weather, 2022

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
us too, but with this leak we may not experience the kind of rain that makes it leak for months or even well into next year. so it will be hard to know it is really fixed at last. all along this has been the problem with these leaks. it's been almost 11 years.

and no, the guy didn't do what i asked him to do via e-mail but we'll see what happens next.
But he took your cash in full no doubt

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
The forecast keeps getting lowered; now there is a FREEZE warning for Northern Wisconsin, and the Frost Advisory is just the next county West of me. Chances are there will be spotty frost in the rural areas just a few miles West. My garden should survive this, but that is a very big temperature drop from the 80's & high humidity of just a week ago.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It will be 21°f (-6°C) in Stanley Idaho tomorrow morning .

Freezing every morning for the next 7 days, altho the afternoon highs will be in the 70's (20's C).

Okay, that's not here :D. Stanley is over 400 miles to the south and 4000 feet higher in elevation ;) 🍨.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
The forecast keeps getting lowered; now there is a FREEZE warning for Northern Wisconsin, and the Frost Advisory is just the next county West of me. Chances are there will be spotty frost in the rural areas just a few miles West. My garden should survive this, but that is a very big temperature drop from the 80's & high humidity of just a week ago.

for us it was from 83F and humid the day before to 60ishF (60Fish would have been funnier :) ) yesterday. last night made it down to 41F and wind chill down to 35F. put the heat on this morning to get the damp out of the house.

today is forecast for 65F and sunny. will do a quick walk through all the bean gardens to see what pods i can get picked today. forecast is for chances of rain Saturday afternoon until Tuesday...

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Here is our long term farmers almanac forecast. Supposed to be a warmer-than-normal October, so we may have a late first frost.
October 2022 Long Range Weather Forecast for Lower Lakes
DatesWeather Conditions
Oct 1-11Showers, cool
Oct 12-20Sunny, turning warm
Oct 21-24Scattered showers, mild
Oct 25-31Rainy periods, warm
Octobertemperature 55° (3° above avg.)
precipitation 2" (0.5" below avg.)

Latest posts